Skip to main content

Make KANYE great again

I’m an adult and have lived through many things and have my own issues but idc if Kris Jenner doesn’t convince Kim to commit Kanye the NEW where were you at WHEN moment will be THEM. I’m no psychiatrist but he is BEYOND bipolar he is schizophrenic and because I’m a woman of color and the Mother of sons and KNOW Dr. West tried with that boy it hurts my heart...

This  isn’t about I told you so or I was right these are REAL people and that boy is CRAZY and this SAD. 13 years ago he couldn’t suppress the urge to stand up for US...9 years ago he couldn’t suppress the urge to say that Taylor Swift was wrongfully awarded an award. Now he’s going on reckless diatribes supporting the ONE person that has publicly and vehemently made it his MISSION to legally and illegally reverse The Emancipation Proclamation.

That’s how I KNOW he’s crazy and almost beyond HELP. Because the brilliance has been outstripped by the mania. The OLD Kanye would be able to logically based on the academic evidence and public accessibility determine this. He would use his resources to do whatever he could to reverse whatever damage is being done daily. There’s a thin line between brilliance and insanity.

Maybe and just MAYBE if they would film his life or at least how it effects his FAMILY would she truly SEE what the damage and effects are. Home isn’t a place it’s a feeling. I had to change ALOT about KIM for David and Jermaine....🙏🏾

They so worried about appearances and what people will say WE ALREADY talking about y’all!!! Affluence affords you the access to the BEST of everything! Therapy regimens, medications and treatment facilities!  I KNOW his blood pressure is SKY high and they can hire a nutritionist, the best bariatric surgeons, another Personal trainer because he got committed in front of the old one-FIND that man a great treatment facility and put him in there....that man will be done blew up that entire set with the cameras rolling...I don’t wanna write a memorial to Kanye....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2026

  Healing comes in many forms. I can only speak for myself but setting firm boundaries and choosing not to engage works wonders. I literally see people’s names and recoil.  I always was making the effort. I’m not begging nobody to be in my life. I didn’t do nothing to nobody. JJ requires so MUCH of me. It’s funny because I realized just how much people don’t give AF when I stopped giving AF. I don’t CARE. If I NEVER spoke to some people again in LIFE  I will NEVER give AF. I laugh because life is so much easier without other people sh*t wearing you down. MAD out of NOWHERE. Creating FAKE conflict. Acting like yall not worried about ME but watch EVERYTHING I DO!  I raised a whole human being before I was forty. It was good and bad times but at least I can say I was present and didn’t give up. I tell a lot of jokes but I sleep good ever night behind my kids. I do. Can’t nobody make me feel BAD. Some of yall wanna dress like me, have my bubbly personality. Overcome adve...

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant wi...

Betty Baisley

 WCW I’m writing about my Grandmother for her birthday. The way she wanted me to when she was alive. The stories that my family attempt to elicit out of me. In 5th Grade I won the NYC Writing Contest based on an piece I wrote about Nana. I literally blocked it out guys ALL these years.  Not that  it was about her but the depth of the subject matter. It was the only time besides when Carlyn died and my Daddy that I really saw her cry HARD. Even now I feel like I am betraying her(I know for naught) Nothing fazed this WOMAN. To compensate for my deplorable handwriting God assigned me the gift of prose. Mommy was sooo elated. Ms. Rand too. It had been a HARD year for my family  I also have a great Memory and my paper Ms. Goldstein held on to it like Ms. Douglas and Ms. Kaplan and Karen Connors would later down the line. They always reread it over and over again and would look at me. When I feel weak and get tired of fighting the powers that be and who don’t BE I draw on ...