Skip to main content

Reality Bites

BBW Synopsis: Shaunie was walking around so classy back in the days working with the hoes that was screwing Shaq and EVERYONE was talking about her! As someone who people TALK about I applauded HER however she rides for Evelyn like I ride for Daniele and Kim S.  🤦🏾‍♀️

ALL these YEARS and she wasn’t talking about YOU to Jennifer?😏AND Shaunie LYING about her talking about EV daughter HARD HARD her DOPE ass said some slick shit BUT they ain’t want her to go to Costa Rica because she dresses better them(been there too) 

She reminds me of a Manager that fraternities with craft and has preferential treatment tactics towards her friends (here we go YO) I digress VH1 makes you edit a show in the can with a freakin Afterschool special on Colorism??? Maybe(in my Jamie from “A Walk to Remember voice) YOUR services may no longer be required one day....

Sometimes less is more like bring in some fresh blood and retire some of the OGs (pun intended) just give Jackie her own show....

Your reputation is how people view you but your character God placed inside of YOU. Sooo many times people told me other people was talking about me on social media. I’m a fucking clown 🤡 yet I don’t retaliate you know WHY?? Because once you post something it’s out there forever. Bitterness, false accusations and lies! Banter that will live on in infamy through a screenshot. 

Mommy used to say “sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt me” Just brings you low for WHAT?? I just am sad because the “other shows” don’t go this low but RHOA, BBWs and M2M the shit y’all say be the worst and you wonder why you can’t fix this (in Tasha St. James voice) Moguls, Models and above all else MOTHERS yet you have a platform and don’t utilize it to its full potential. An entire demographic doesn’t travel and or have financial independence-TEACH that! Don’t belittle each other each week take the kids somewhere and show US how to successfully coparent and gain financial knowledge and wealth. Stop BRAGGING and start TEACHING. Fuck an outfit or a party erect statues and monuments depicting women of color around the world. Sponsor some kids from where y’all FROM your REAL friends kids who didn’t make it OUT....

I’m not beefing with nobody anymore. YOU WIN!  I want to live to raise JJ and see my grandchildren. The health problems these people must have from stress! You don’t have to be a doormat but ALL this extra ness leaves you open for true criticism-FROM US. #yallaintLOW 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant with DAVID. At Uncle

Betty Baisley

 As I write but more importantly LIVE I THANK y’all for letting me sit in the front of the bus and listen to music with y’all when I stilll could hear. Papa used to turn the music up real loud for me too on the way to his customers to make his deliveries.  For keeping me in Ms, Goldstein’s class knowing I may have needed a different environment. For coming to my first day of Junior High school (albeit afterschool WHO does that?) For pressing my hair SO GOOD the first day of Martin. For telling me that Brooklyn Tech was a memory (I got waitlisted and didn’t want to go to Summer School to get in because I didn’t want to go there and NANA and GRANNY knew it! ) To not beat myself up over it. (Mommy is STILL MAD in Heaven❤️) To standing outside Martin with Aunt Colette and Mommy because the girls didn’t like me but the boys did!  The most important lesson I learned was to put ME FIRST! NANA you loved us ALL independently and individually. You made sure we had toiletries, pens to do homework

South Side we OUTSIDE

 I haven’t been bothering ANYONE I stay to myself and take care of my child and my business! I saw two GORGEOUS apartments in NY that wasn’t the right fit for JJ and I. With Aunt Colette and Ms. May because no matter WHAT they have going ON they GOT me! So in ONE WEEK I have set in place the steps to for THE FIRST TIME in my LIFE do exactly WTF I WANNA do! It’s so LIBERATING!  I’m not letting NOBODY stress me OUT! Y’all can HAVE that! I’m JJ’s EVERYTHING! I’m such a GOOD MOTHER! BOTH TIMES! I ask GOD EVERY day to give me the strength to keep moving! Y’all don’t KNOW what I go through!  I don’t care WHO TALK about ME!  I don’t CARE! I always did! I always respect people that don’t respect me! I love who I LOVE! SO! I LISTEN and act RIGHT too! I co-sign on EVERYTHING y’all do! I give the fresh perspective, advice when solicited because WHO AM I TO JUDGE!  I’m so HAPPY and PROUD of myself! My Sister and I are a TAG TEAM! My FAMILY is AMAZING and Nana and Pop Pop didn’t CARE if anyone thou