Skip to main content

Love Can Build a Bridge

 I truly want to Thank GOD for ALL He does for ME! I give him ALL The Glory! He has TRULY changed my life for the BETTER! 


It didn’t happen OVERNIGHT! Each day is a gift and a LESSON. Change is NECESSARY! Some people have been the SAME way their entire lives….it’s SAD! It’s not authenticity-it’s remaining stagnant. 


My Mother raised me to be independent and humble. She showed me an example of who a hardworking and caring human being was. 


I don’t care who don’t LIKE me. I LIKE me! I don’t care who doing what! I don’t compare my journey or the one my children are on with ANYONE. I keep the ones who love and get me CLOSE. 


Quarantine and Covid taught me that we will RUN out of TIME. My last memory of my Aunt Zabrina is her sitting at the table holding J.J. rocking him. I said to her “this your baby!” She said to me “y’all all my babies.” 


I didn’t spend the last time-I MEAN the LAST time with my Uncle James talking about ANYTHING that didn’t matter. We talked about his youth in The Rockaways walking around with Courtney and I. We talked about the FUTURE. He told me write a book it would SOLVE everything. 


I miss my Mother with EVERYTHING in ME. As the ninth Summer without her enters the poignant time of her birth and transition I SMILE. I smile because this LIFE I live is MINE. For ONCE in my LIFE I’m truly living my life! That’s ALL she wanted for US. Kimberly, Courtney, David, Kazia, Kayla, Jermaine, Zakai and Bella! Those are GWEN’s KIDS! 


I love you Ginny! I love my children like you loved you’s the same just differently. You have to! I try to make you PROUD every day by being present in the moment. By growing! You are loved, missed and honored. 


Im creating my own life and staying in my own lane. I don’t wanna be around anyone or anything that doesn’t support me positively. I’m tired of showing up and being devalued, snubbed and unappreciated. Like I’m not KIM! 


I’m Moving Right Along! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2026

  Healing comes in many forms. I can only speak for myself but setting firm boundaries and choosing not to engage works wonders. I literally see people’s names and recoil.  I always was making the effort. I’m not begging nobody to be in my life. I didn’t do nothing to nobody. JJ requires so MUCH of me. It’s funny because I realized just how much people don’t give AF when I stopped giving AF. I don’t CARE. If I NEVER spoke to some people again in LIFE  I will NEVER give AF. I laugh because life is so much easier without other people sh*t wearing you down. MAD out of NOWHERE. Creating FAKE conflict. Acting like yall not worried about ME but watch EVERYTHING I DO!  I raised a whole human being before I was forty. It was good and bad times but at least I can say I was present and didn’t give up. I tell a lot of jokes but I sleep good ever night behind my kids. I do. Can’t nobody make me feel BAD. Some of yall wanna dress like me, have my bubbly personality. Overcome adve...

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant wi...

Betty Baisley

 WCW I’m writing about my Grandmother for her birthday. The way she wanted me to when she was alive. The stories that my family attempt to elicit out of me. In 5th Grade I won the NYC Writing Contest based on an piece I wrote about Nana. I literally blocked it out guys ALL these years.  Not that  it was about her but the depth of the subject matter. It was the only time besides when Carlyn died and my Daddy that I really saw her cry HARD. Even now I feel like I am betraying her(I know for naught) Nothing fazed this WOMAN. To compensate for my deplorable handwriting God assigned me the gift of prose. Mommy was sooo elated. Ms. Rand too. It had been a HARD year for my family  I also have a great Memory and my paper Ms. Goldstein held on to it like Ms. Douglas and Ms. Kaplan and Karen Connors would later down the line. They always reread it over and over again and would look at me. When I feel weak and get tired of fighting the powers that be and who don’t BE I draw on ...