Skip to main content

Jermaine's Journey

 I could of never imagined my life would be like this. So many changes, so much going on yet so amazing. Thank you God for every blessing and every lesson. It had to happen just like this! 

Years ago David advised me to leave my page open and connect with people. My baby always supports me and is my number one fan! He constantly tells me I'm hilarious. He just hates when I'm Kim instead of Mom with the jokes sometimes(I'm a Cougar Tokyo Vanity-fly, fat and fucking-I put the I in insanity)I was so leery because of nonsense and nosey bitches yet they find a way to see your shit anyway! So many dope people support me through social media! Happy hoes ain't hating and hating hoes ain't happy. You know I'm always  gonna have another dollar, another outfit and another N^gga....

I digress GO hard! Build your brand, invest in yourself and HELP others! Not everyone (don’t be a FOOL in Ginny’s voice) and STOP breaking your own heart over and over! People come into your life for a reason and a seasons-Friends, lovers and representatives. Focus on you, be selfish(within reason) and dream! Give it to Him and he will top that. Stay informed with current events and what’s going on domestically and abroad but don’t let it consume you. 

We have a saying in my family-My Mother wasn’t heartless she just learned to use her heart LESS! If she loved you then you had an ally. If she felt indifference because she hated no ONE she would cut you like a knife until you bled with so much pain with her words that you wanted to fight her but you knew better because she would fuck you up even in a wheelchair. Don't let her grab you it was over! Auntie Helen is a beast NOW gloves off RETIRED. I KNOW you are watching like "get it Laverne"! It’s so HARD not having Mommy to read my work and help me. I channel your strength all the time Mama. Some battles aren't even worth it. I know she’s always with me. I love you Ginny so much.

I’m focusing on enjoying my life. Jermaine Jr.'s daily schedule restricts how often we travel right now but we sneak in a getaway as often as we can. There's so much love in my home. David and I are as close as we ever have been. He hardly talks about the past, I see it like he's so happy I've finally found my own voice. I still have a hard time relaxing but I'm slowly trying to be more spontaneous.

Each day I grow stronger. Long gone is the quest for approval and the need for perfection. It's unattainable. I don't care about nothing that's not beneficial to my family or making me money. I don't have that type of time-In that order! I'm also in like with someone and it feels so good! He matches my fly and it's amazing! Hardworking and attentive, its so good to be able to share with someone your trials and tribulations. Without envy or resentment and an ulterior motive. Let's see how this plays out. I'm tired but fulfilled. All the groundwork I set and the wheels that been in motion are going to come to fruition shortly. I'm coming for everything God said He has for me.

Some days are better than others yet each one is a gift. My baby was sent to me by God to help heal the hurt He knew was going to come with Mommy going to be with Him. It wasn't  meant to be easy my road in life. From the moment I entered this world during the Blackout in 1977 it has been an adventure. Shared with family that always has your back. Real friends that you can share your highs and lows with.  When things quiet down this fall I'm going to put JJ into modeling. So many people have suggested it. He just better act right on calls. JJ stands for Jermaine's Journey it's so unique and customized by The Creator. Wouldn't it be amazing if my baby was the face of tolerance and acceptance? Of just ABSOLUTELY being in love with a little boy with the most beautiful smile and warmest hugs. His hugs can heal any HURT. You can quote me on that!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2026

  Healing comes in many forms. I can only speak for myself but setting firm boundaries and choosing not to engage works wonders. I literally see people’s names and recoil.  I always was making the effort. I’m not begging nobody to be in my life. I didn’t do nothing to nobody. JJ requires so MUCH of me. It’s funny because I realized just how much people don’t give AF when I stopped giving AF. I don’t CARE. If I NEVER spoke to some people again in LIFE  I will NEVER give AF. I laugh because life is so much easier without other people sh*t wearing you down. MAD out of NOWHERE. Creating FAKE conflict. Acting like yall not worried about ME but watch EVERYTHING I DO!  I raised a whole human being before I was forty. It was good and bad times but at least I can say I was present and didn’t give up. I tell a lot of jokes but I sleep good ever night behind my kids. I do. Can’t nobody make me feel BAD. Some of yall wanna dress like me, have my bubbly personality. Overcome adve...

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant wi...

Betty Baisley

 WCW I’m writing about my Grandmother for her birthday. The way she wanted me to when she was alive. The stories that my family attempt to elicit out of me. In 5th Grade I won the NYC Writing Contest based on an piece I wrote about Nana. I literally blocked it out guys ALL these years.  Not that  it was about her but the depth of the subject matter. It was the only time besides when Carlyn died and my Daddy that I really saw her cry HARD. Even now I feel like I am betraying her(I know for naught) Nothing fazed this WOMAN. To compensate for my deplorable handwriting God assigned me the gift of prose. Mommy was sooo elated. Ms. Rand too. It had been a HARD year for my family  I also have a great Memory and my paper Ms. Goldstein held on to it like Ms. Douglas and Ms. Kaplan and Karen Connors would later down the line. They always reread it over and over again and would look at me. When I feel weak and get tired of fighting the powers that be and who don’t BE I draw on ...