Skip to main content

Jermaine's Journey

 I could of never imagined my life would be like this. So many changes, so much going on yet so amazing. Thank you God for every blessing and every lesson. It had to happen just like this! 

Years ago David advised me to leave my page open and connect with people. My baby always supports me and is my number one fan! He constantly tells me I'm hilarious. He just hates when I'm Kim instead of Mom with the jokes sometimes(I'm a Cougar Tokyo Vanity-fly, fat and fucking-I put the I in insanity)I was so leery because of nonsense and nosey bitches yet they find a way to see your shit anyway! So many dope people support me through social media! Happy hoes ain't hating and hating hoes ain't happy. You know I'm always  gonna have another dollar, another outfit and another N^gga....

I digress GO hard! Build your brand, invest in yourself and HELP others! Not everyone (don’t be a FOOL in Ginny’s voice) and STOP breaking your own heart over and over! People come into your life for a reason and a seasons-Friends, lovers and representatives. Focus on you, be selfish(within reason) and dream! Give it to Him and he will top that. Stay informed with current events and what’s going on domestically and abroad but don’t let it consume you. 

We have a saying in my family-My Mother wasn’t heartless she just learned to use her heart LESS! If she loved you then you had an ally. If she felt indifference because she hated no ONE she would cut you like a knife until you bled with so much pain with her words that you wanted to fight her but you knew better because she would fuck you up even in a wheelchair. Don't let her grab you it was over! Auntie Helen is a beast NOW gloves off RETIRED. I KNOW you are watching like "get it Laverne"! It’s so HARD not having Mommy to read my work and help me. I channel your strength all the time Mama. Some battles aren't even worth it. I know she’s always with me. I love you Ginny so much.

I’m focusing on enjoying my life. Jermaine Jr.'s daily schedule restricts how often we travel right now but we sneak in a getaway as often as we can. There's so much love in my home. David and I are as close as we ever have been. He hardly talks about the past, I see it like he's so happy I've finally found my own voice. I still have a hard time relaxing but I'm slowly trying to be more spontaneous.

Each day I grow stronger. Long gone is the quest for approval and the need for perfection. It's unattainable. I don't care about nothing that's not beneficial to my family or making me money. I don't have that type of time-In that order! I'm also in like with someone and it feels so good! He matches my fly and it's amazing! Hardworking and attentive, its so good to be able to share with someone your trials and tribulations. Without envy or resentment and an ulterior motive. Let's see how this plays out. I'm tired but fulfilled. All the groundwork I set and the wheels that been in motion are going to come to fruition shortly. I'm coming for everything God said He has for me.

Some days are better than others yet each one is a gift. My baby was sent to me by God to help heal the hurt He knew was going to come with Mommy going to be with Him. It wasn't  meant to be easy my road in life. From the moment I entered this world during the Blackout in 1977 it has been an adventure. Shared with family that always has your back. Real friends that you can share your highs and lows with.  When things quiet down this fall I'm going to put JJ into modeling. So many people have suggested it. He just better act right on calls. JJ stands for Jermaine's Journey it's so unique and customized by The Creator. Wouldn't it be amazing if my baby was the face of tolerance and acceptance? Of just ABSOLUTELY being in love with a little boy with the most beautiful smile and warmest hugs. His hugs can heal any HURT. You can quote me on that!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant with DAVID. At Uncle

Betty Baisley

 As I write but more importantly LIVE I THANK y’all for letting me sit in the front of the bus and listen to music with y’all when I stilll could hear. Papa used to turn the music up real loud for me too on the way to his customers to make his deliveries.  For keeping me in Ms, Goldstein’s class knowing I may have needed a different environment. For coming to my first day of Junior High school (albeit afterschool WHO does that?) For pressing my hair SO GOOD the first day of Martin. For telling me that Brooklyn Tech was a memory (I got waitlisted and didn’t want to go to Summer School to get in because I didn’t want to go there and NANA and GRANNY knew it! ) To not beat myself up over it. (Mommy is STILL MAD in Heaven❤️) To standing outside Martin with Aunt Colette and Mommy because the girls didn’t like me but the boys did!  The most important lesson I learned was to put ME FIRST! NANA you loved us ALL independently and individually. You made sure we had toiletries, pens to do homework

South Side we OUTSIDE

 I haven’t been bothering ANYONE I stay to myself and take care of my child and my business! I saw two GORGEOUS apartments in NY that wasn’t the right fit for JJ and I. With Aunt Colette and Ms. May because no matter WHAT they have going ON they GOT me! So in ONE WEEK I have set in place the steps to for THE FIRST TIME in my LIFE do exactly WTF I WANNA do! It’s so LIBERATING!  I’m not letting NOBODY stress me OUT! Y’all can HAVE that! I’m JJ’s EVERYTHING! I’m such a GOOD MOTHER! BOTH TIMES! I ask GOD EVERY day to give me the strength to keep moving! Y’all don’t KNOW what I go through!  I don’t care WHO TALK about ME!  I don’t CARE! I always did! I always respect people that don’t respect me! I love who I LOVE! SO! I LISTEN and act RIGHT too! I co-sign on EVERYTHING y’all do! I give the fresh perspective, advice when solicited because WHO AM I TO JUDGE!  I’m so HAPPY and PROUD of myself! My Sister and I are a TAG TEAM! My FAMILY is AMAZING and Nana and Pop Pop didn’t CARE if anyone thou