Skip to main content

Caught up in The Rapture

 Good Morning Everyone! I had a great weekend with my family and I am blessed beyond measure as are each of you! I pray that this week finds you happy, healthy and at peace! Sometimes we look so LONG at a CLOSED door that we forget that the beauty is in the journey and each day and experience can lead us to RAPTURE....


I thought the time between Mommy passing and JJ was my epiphany but aht, aht, aht(in JJs voice) this year 2020 has been my muse. I finally had the opportunity to be still and LISTEN to the whispers(in Oprah’s voice) my calling, my creativity can only shine through if I curbed the chaos. 


My book is going to be candidly vivid. It will cover an array of topics, include testimonials and interviews and pay homage to the people in my life on Earth and in Heaven that have played pivotal roles in helping me become who I AM TODAY! 


I’m so thankful for life and the people taking my journey with me. David and my kids bring me so much JOY it’s a ALOT but to whom much is given much is required. I kid y’all NOT I NEVER in a million years would think my life would be like this right now. I am so happy I cry sometimes because my Mother not here to see THIS. But I know she does and God did this for me on His Time! I deserve this! He deserves this! My kids deserve this! 


I am getting healthy I lost 19 pounds since the last week of July! Yes KIM and he feeds my assπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Moe is training me now so stay tuned in 6 months the streets will be saying “Kim smoking CRACK” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ


To anyone holding on to ANYTHING let it go! Let it gooooo! You will never find closure angry! You will cut people who didn’t even BREAK you unless you put yourself back together! Clean out your LIFE! Throw the old shit away, trim your circle. Limit your absorption of nonsense. Focus on making money. Focus on supporting your family and friends business ventures. 


Spruce up your surroundings. Carve out a niche, space just for you! Take care of your kids! You have to! And don’t be like I was and complain about it! I mean I STILL do but y’all KNOW my KIDS! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Take care of your partner! It’s OK to love someone especially when they love and honor you because LOVE ain’t enough! 🀷🏾‍♀️it ain’t I’m sorry I NEED to be upheld! 


Make each moment matter and create magic. Love who treats you right and forget the rest! The Best is yet to come.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2026

  Healing comes in many forms. I can only speak for myself but setting firm boundaries and choosing not to engage works wonders. I literally see people’s names and recoil.  I always was making the effort. I’m not begging nobody to be in my life. I didn’t do nothing to nobody. JJ requires so MUCH of me. It’s funny because I realized just how much people don’t give AF when I stopped giving AF. I don’t CARE. If I NEVER spoke to some people again in LIFE  I will NEVER give AF. I laugh because life is so much easier without other people sh*t wearing you down. MAD out of NOWHERE. Creating FAKE conflict. Acting like yall not worried about ME but watch EVERYTHING I DO!  I raised a whole human being before I was forty. It was good and bad times but at least I can say I was present and didn’t give up. I tell a lot of jokes but I sleep good ever night behind my kids. I do. Can’t nobody make me feel BAD. Some of yall wanna dress like me, have my bubbly personality. Overcome adve...

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant wi...

Betty Baisley

 WCW I’m writing about my Grandmother for her birthday. The way she wanted me to when she was alive. The stories that my family attempt to elicit out of me. In 5th Grade I won the NYC Writing Contest based on an piece I wrote about Nana. I literally blocked it out guys ALL these years.  Not that  it was about her but the depth of the subject matter. It was the only time besides when Carlyn died and my Daddy that I really saw her cry HARD. Even now I feel like I am betraying her(I know for naught) Nothing fazed this WOMAN. To compensate for my deplorable handwriting God assigned me the gift of prose. Mommy was sooo elated. Ms. Rand too. It had been a HARD year for my family  I also have a great Memory and my paper Ms. Goldstein held on to it like Ms. Douglas and Ms. Kaplan and Karen Connors would later down the line. They always reread it over and over again and would look at me. When I feel weak and get tired of fighting the powers that be and who don’t BE I draw on ...