Skip to main content

Caught up in The Rapture

 Good Morning Everyone! I had a great weekend with my family and I am blessed beyond measure as are each of you! I pray that this week finds you happy, healthy and at peace! Sometimes we look so LONG at a CLOSED door that we forget that the beauty is in the journey and each day and experience can lead us to RAPTURE....


I thought the time between Mommy passing and JJ was my epiphany but aht, aht, aht(in JJs voice) this year 2020 has been my muse. I finally had the opportunity to be still and LISTEN to the whispers(in Oprah’s voice) my calling, my creativity can only shine through if I curbed the chaos. 


My book is going to be candidly vivid. It will cover an array of topics, include testimonials and interviews and pay homage to the people in my life on Earth and in Heaven that have played pivotal roles in helping me become who I AM TODAY! 


I’m so thankful for life and the people taking my journey with me. David and my kids bring me so much JOY it’s a ALOT but to whom much is given much is required. I kid y’all NOT I NEVER in a million years would think my life would be like this right now. I am so happy I cry sometimes because my Mother not here to see THIS. But I know she does and God did this for me on His Time! I deserve this! He deserves this! My kids deserve this! 


I am getting healthy I lost 19 pounds since the last week of July! Yes KIM and he feeds my assπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Moe is training me now so stay tuned in 6 months the streets will be saying “Kim smoking CRACK” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ


To anyone holding on to ANYTHING let it go! Let it gooooo! You will never find closure angry! You will cut people who didn’t even BREAK you unless you put yourself back together! Clean out your LIFE! Throw the old shit away, trim your circle. Limit your absorption of nonsense. Focus on making money. Focus on supporting your family and friends business ventures. 


Spruce up your surroundings. Carve out a niche, space just for you! Take care of your kids! You have to! And don’t be like I was and complain about it! I mean I STILL do but y’all KNOW my KIDS! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Take care of your partner! It’s OK to love someone especially when they love and honor you because LOVE ain’t enough! 🀷🏾‍♀️it ain’t I’m sorry I NEED to be upheld! 


Make each moment matter and create magic. Love who treats you right and forget the rest! The Best is yet to come.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant with DAVID. At Uncle

Betty Baisley

 As I write but more importantly LIVE I THANK y’all for letting me sit in the front of the bus and listen to music with y’all when I stilll could hear. Papa used to turn the music up real loud for me too on the way to his customers to make his deliveries.  For keeping me in Ms, Goldstein’s class knowing I may have needed a different environment. For coming to my first day of Junior High school (albeit afterschool WHO does that?) For pressing my hair SO GOOD the first day of Martin. For telling me that Brooklyn Tech was a memory (I got waitlisted and didn’t want to go to Summer School to get in because I didn’t want to go there and NANA and GRANNY knew it! ) To not beat myself up over it. (Mommy is STILL MAD in Heaven❤️) To standing outside Martin with Aunt Colette and Mommy because the girls didn’t like me but the boys did!  The most important lesson I learned was to put ME FIRST! NANA you loved us ALL independently and individually. You made sure we had toiletries, pens to do homework

South Side we OUTSIDE

 I haven’t been bothering ANYONE I stay to myself and take care of my child and my business! I saw two GORGEOUS apartments in NY that wasn’t the right fit for JJ and I. With Aunt Colette and Ms. May because no matter WHAT they have going ON they GOT me! So in ONE WEEK I have set in place the steps to for THE FIRST TIME in my LIFE do exactly WTF I WANNA do! It’s so LIBERATING!  I’m not letting NOBODY stress me OUT! Y’all can HAVE that! I’m JJ’s EVERYTHING! I’m such a GOOD MOTHER! BOTH TIMES! I ask GOD EVERY day to give me the strength to keep moving! Y’all don’t KNOW what I go through!  I don’t care WHO TALK about ME!  I don’t CARE! I always did! I always respect people that don’t respect me! I love who I LOVE! SO! I LISTEN and act RIGHT too! I co-sign on EVERYTHING y’all do! I give the fresh perspective, advice when solicited because WHO AM I TO JUDGE!  I’m so HAPPY and PROUD of myself! My Sister and I are a TAG TEAM! My FAMILY is AMAZING and Nana and Pop Pop didn’t CARE if anyone thou