Skip to main content

Gender Reveal

 WCW 5 years s ago TODAY I was pregnant with JJ at the doctor finding out he was a boy. My Mother had just died and every day just getting out the bed was a blessing. I am not going to let my fear of the unknown STOP me from living my BEST life because God showed me the WORST so He could empower me to NEVER go there AGAIN! 


I am a GREAT Mother! I always have been not for social media or for the STREETS but real LIFE! If I had 10 I would be a even better one because the other 9 would help me with the LAST one( I’m Betty Baisley’s Granddaughter don’t EVER get it twisted) I’m also Helen Jenkins granddaughter and you can love two children separately yet equally and they turn out how they turn out! 


I made mistakes with David but he’s GROWN I gave that child EVERYTHING I could , showed him hard work by staying committed to my career that shit was torture! I didn’t  want to be a statistic not realizing I’m a STAR! You can have four degrees (ala Wendy from RHOP) and STILL end up where you end up! It’s fine as long as you don’t stay there! With JJ I have dedicated my LIFE to being his advocate because that’s my BABY ya HEARD!!! 


So in conclusion 🤣🤣🤣🤣every time someone attempts to take me back to where I KNOW I crawled, prayed and climbed my way FROM I just feel so blessed by my HEALING! And the LOVE I feel from my MAN! He amps the shit out of me and also holds me accountable which is a beautiful balance. 


As I look back at my life and the times I was abandoned, belittled, rejected and betrayed I KNOW it led me to today. I am on the most amazing JOURNEY (my baby’s name I wanted and should of chosen)and I’m thankful for all that are taking it with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2026

  Healing comes in many forms. I can only speak for myself but setting firm boundaries and choosing not to engage works wonders. I literally see people’s names and recoil.  I always was making the effort. I’m not begging nobody to be in my life. I didn’t do nothing to nobody. JJ requires so MUCH of me. It’s funny because I realized just how much people don’t give AF when I stopped giving AF. I don’t CARE. If I NEVER spoke to some people again in LIFE  I will NEVER give AF. I laugh because life is so much easier without other people sh*t wearing you down. MAD out of NOWHERE. Creating FAKE conflict. Acting like yall not worried about ME but watch EVERYTHING I DO!  I raised a whole human being before I was forty. It was good and bad times but at least I can say I was present and didn’t give up. I tell a lot of jokes but I sleep good ever night behind my kids. I do. Can’t nobody make me feel BAD. Some of yall wanna dress like me, have my bubbly personality. Overcome adve...

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant wi...

Betty Baisley

 WCW I’m writing about my Grandmother for her birthday. The way she wanted me to when she was alive. The stories that my family attempt to elicit out of me. In 5th Grade I won the NYC Writing Contest based on an piece I wrote about Nana. I literally blocked it out guys ALL these years.  Not that  it was about her but the depth of the subject matter. It was the only time besides when Carlyn died and my Daddy that I really saw her cry HARD. Even now I feel like I am betraying her(I know for naught) Nothing fazed this WOMAN. To compensate for my deplorable handwriting God assigned me the gift of prose. Mommy was sooo elated. Ms. Rand too. It had been a HARD year for my family  I also have a great Memory and my paper Ms. Goldstein held on to it like Ms. Douglas and Ms. Kaplan and Karen Connors would later down the line. They always reread it over and over again and would look at me. When I feel weak and get tired of fighting the powers that be and who don’t BE I draw on ...