Skip to main content

Thank You

Good Morning Everyone! I had a GREAT day yesterday! EVERYTHING is coming together in my life and I am inspired, humbled and grateful. Mommy used to say “You want to hear a funny joke-? Tell GOD your PLANS”


I love my children and the family I have created yet I HAD to carve out a niche for MYSELF! Something uniquely designed for KiM! I’m not dwelling any longer on what WAS, IS or even what is to COME! I’m blessed with the knowledge and skills I have obtained and honed throughout my life. I’m now applying them in different aspects starting with SELF care. 


A year ago my life was on a trajectory that was going to lead me to today. I didn’t realize and truly understand that the lessons were in the journey. I’m not even talking about my relationships with my children or partner but my approach to life. I’m a GiVER. It fills me with JOY to help others! It does! My Mother was like this. She ALWAYS was. I loved that about her because I would watch her be rewarded for her genuine, unwavering nobility and it was NOTHING. She NEVER tried to keep up with the Jones-we are JENKINS we are our OWN WAVE....


I am nurturing myself RIGHT now! It feels amazing and YES some days are better than others but I will not  EVER let anyone steal my joy. I am HAPPY as SHIT I feel like the QUEEN I am. As I age I realize that time waits for no one and we must make each moment matter....I’m thankful for EVERYONE that believes in ME and supports me. I feel filled with purpose and creativity. I feel supported and loved. 


I was so overwhelmed this year like for the fist time in my life being DEAF felt like I was at a disadvantage because I HAVE to teach my CHILD. There’s no downtime on our Journey. I will NEVER forget this year and the strides we have made and the promise of continued blessings ahead. I cannot reiterate enough that I KNOW who I AM. I will NEVER tie my worth or attribute my happiness to people, places or things....I don’t have that type of time.....


If nothing I say resonates with you let me be CLEAR (in my President Barack Obama’s voice) you cannot STOP God’s Will! You can’t! You can’t convene and PLOT, you can’t attempt to thrawt, you can’t play checkers against someone playing chess! You can’t.....sooo many people just hate to, won’t and can’t see me HAPPY!!! Close your EYES! Block me on social media, unfollow me. ANYTHING I ever DID came from my HEART! I pray my baby inherited that from ME! 


Isolation leads to elevation. You meet new people, you change the way you connect to others. I am my authentic, genuine, caring and brilliant self. I am building my BRAND in earnest. I see my evolution but God sees it too. He planted the seed so long ago. Thank you Heavenly Father for shining Your Light on Me.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2026

  Healing comes in many forms. I can only speak for myself but setting firm boundaries and choosing not to engage works wonders. I literally see people’s names and recoil.  I always was making the effort. I’m not begging nobody to be in my life. I didn’t do nothing to nobody. JJ requires so MUCH of me. It’s funny because I realized just how much people don’t give AF when I stopped giving AF. I don’t CARE. If I NEVER spoke to some people again in LIFE  I will NEVER give AF. I laugh because life is so much easier without other people sh*t wearing you down. MAD out of NOWHERE. Creating FAKE conflict. Acting like yall not worried about ME but watch EVERYTHING I DO!  I raised a whole human being before I was forty. It was good and bad times but at least I can say I was present and didn’t give up. I tell a lot of jokes but I sleep good ever night behind my kids. I do. Can’t nobody make me feel BAD. Some of yall wanna dress like me, have my bubbly personality. Overcome adve...

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant wi...

Betty Baisley

 WCW I’m writing about my Grandmother for her birthday. The way she wanted me to when she was alive. The stories that my family attempt to elicit out of me. In 5th Grade I won the NYC Writing Contest based on an piece I wrote about Nana. I literally blocked it out guys ALL these years.  Not that  it was about her but the depth of the subject matter. It was the only time besides when Carlyn died and my Daddy that I really saw her cry HARD. Even now I feel like I am betraying her(I know for naught) Nothing fazed this WOMAN. To compensate for my deplorable handwriting God assigned me the gift of prose. Mommy was sooo elated. Ms. Rand too. It had been a HARD year for my family  I also have a great Memory and my paper Ms. Goldstein held on to it like Ms. Douglas and Ms. Kaplan and Karen Connors would later down the line. They always reread it over and over again and would look at me. When I feel weak and get tired of fighting the powers that be and who don’t BE I draw on ...