Skip to main content

Thank You

Good Morning Everyone! I had a GREAT day yesterday! EVERYTHING is coming together in my life and I am inspired, humbled and grateful. Mommy used to say “You want to hear a funny joke-? Tell GOD your PLANS”


I love my children and the family I have created yet I HAD to carve out a niche for MYSELF! Something uniquely designed for KiM! I’m not dwelling any longer on what WAS, IS or even what is to COME! I’m blessed with the knowledge and skills I have obtained and honed throughout my life. I’m now applying them in different aspects starting with SELF care. 


A year ago my life was on a trajectory that was going to lead me to today. I didn’t realize and truly understand that the lessons were in the journey. I’m not even talking about my relationships with my children or partner but my approach to life. I’m a GiVER. It fills me with JOY to help others! It does! My Mother was like this. She ALWAYS was. I loved that about her because I would watch her be rewarded for her genuine, unwavering nobility and it was NOTHING. She NEVER tried to keep up with the Jones-we are JENKINS we are our OWN WAVE....


I am nurturing myself RIGHT now! It feels amazing and YES some days are better than others but I will not  EVER let anyone steal my joy. I am HAPPY as SHIT I feel like the QUEEN I am. As I age I realize that time waits for no one and we must make each moment matter....I’m thankful for EVERYONE that believes in ME and supports me. I feel filled with purpose and creativity. I feel supported and loved. 


I was so overwhelmed this year like for the fist time in my life being DEAF felt like I was at a disadvantage because I HAVE to teach my CHILD. There’s no downtime on our Journey. I will NEVER forget this year and the strides we have made and the promise of continued blessings ahead. I cannot reiterate enough that I KNOW who I AM. I will NEVER tie my worth or attribute my happiness to people, places or things....I don’t have that type of time.....


If nothing I say resonates with you let me be CLEAR (in my President Barack Obama’s voice) you cannot STOP God’s Will! You can’t! You can’t convene and PLOT, you can’t attempt to thrawt, you can’t play checkers against someone playing chess! You can’t.....sooo many people just hate to, won’t and can’t see me HAPPY!!! Close your EYES! Block me on social media, unfollow me. ANYTHING I ever DID came from my HEART! I pray my baby inherited that from ME! 


Isolation leads to elevation. You meet new people, you change the way you connect to others. I am my authentic, genuine, caring and brilliant self. I am building my BRAND in earnest. I see my evolution but God sees it too. He planted the seed so long ago. Thank you Heavenly Father for shining Your Light on Me.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant with DAVID. At Uncle

Betty Baisley

 As I write but more importantly LIVE I THANK y’all for letting me sit in the front of the bus and listen to music with y’all when I stilll could hear. Papa used to turn the music up real loud for me too on the way to his customers to make his deliveries.  For keeping me in Ms, Goldstein’s class knowing I may have needed a different environment. For coming to my first day of Junior High school (albeit afterschool WHO does that?) For pressing my hair SO GOOD the first day of Martin. For telling me that Brooklyn Tech was a memory (I got waitlisted and didn’t want to go to Summer School to get in because I didn’t want to go there and NANA and GRANNY knew it! ) To not beat myself up over it. (Mommy is STILL MAD in Heaven❤️) To standing outside Martin with Aunt Colette and Mommy because the girls didn’t like me but the boys did!  The most important lesson I learned was to put ME FIRST! NANA you loved us ALL independently and individually. You made sure we had toiletries, pens to do homework

South Side we OUTSIDE

 I haven’t been bothering ANYONE I stay to myself and take care of my child and my business! I saw two GORGEOUS apartments in NY that wasn’t the right fit for JJ and I. With Aunt Colette and Ms. May because no matter WHAT they have going ON they GOT me! So in ONE WEEK I have set in place the steps to for THE FIRST TIME in my LIFE do exactly WTF I WANNA do! It’s so LIBERATING!  I’m not letting NOBODY stress me OUT! Y’all can HAVE that! I’m JJ’s EVERYTHING! I’m such a GOOD MOTHER! BOTH TIMES! I ask GOD EVERY day to give me the strength to keep moving! Y’all don’t KNOW what I go through!  I don’t care WHO TALK about ME!  I don’t CARE! I always did! I always respect people that don’t respect me! I love who I LOVE! SO! I LISTEN and act RIGHT too! I co-sign on EVERYTHING y’all do! I give the fresh perspective, advice when solicited because WHO AM I TO JUDGE!  I’m so HAPPY and PROUD of myself! My Sister and I are a TAG TEAM! My FAMILY is AMAZING and Nana and Pop Pop didn’t CARE if anyone thou