Skip to main content

Day 1:


Thanking God and giving HIM ALL The GLORY for giving me the opportunity to live and thrive throughout the Pandemic and everything associated with it. For allowing me to live abundantly when I could of been destitute and downtrodden. For allowing my abilities to outshine my disability so I can stay focused and use these crucial and formative years to be JJ’s voice. 


I want to thank every and anyone who has been there for me in 2020. For the people that made sure Jermaine Jr. had a CHRISTMAS on CHRISTMAS. The amazing teachers and therapists that go above and beyond. Who treat me with dignity and respect.For the dope haircuts that Scid-nice Atkinson does that JJ loves and looks forward too. The discipline and patience that got us HERE. The little things mean the MOST. To my Aunts who lovingly gave my baby and the kids in our family a beautiful holiday your Parents ARE PROUD! For the ones who know that the best thing you can do is just LISTEN to me. No judgements, distain just LISTEN I THANK you! 


I’m just KIM 43 years old and I have overcome EVERYTHING meant to BREAK me from BIRTH yet in 2020 I had to lean on my faith this happened in January before Covid. I just asked God and my Parents to CHANGE my LIFE I DID and AMAZING moments happened! And just like always GOD made a way! Sometimes the things that are too good to be true are sent from Heaven. 


To my amazing best friend in the ENTIRE world Daniele O. Dubuclet I love you GIRL I can tell you ANYTHING always have and always WILL you be KNOWING 💪🏾you are kind, loving and amazing and I appreciate you NOW and forever! You see the BEST in ME even when I don’t myself! 

 

This year is my YEAR again! I got this! I’m going to SCHOOL online and learn how to execute EVERYTHING I want for myself and keep myself occupied and nurtured! To be the go to person for myself so I can get this MONEY! I’m a WRITE and publish SOMETHING and make some MONEY! Money isn’t everything but it HELPS a lot! 


If nothing I say resonates with you let me be clear! Being here right NOW is a privilege denied to many! I want to be more than just my wardrobe! My Aunt Bean was so much MORE than just her fabulous clothes! She was organized, meticulous and INDEPENDENT just like her Mother!!! And she’s GONE and I’m going to live for HER and ALL the ones who solidified my character and instilled in me substance! ‘Everyone ain’t built like US👑


Love and Light, 

If NOTHING will be the same in a YEAR was a PERSON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant with DAVID. At Uncle

Betty Baisley

 As I write but more importantly LIVE I THANK y’all for letting me sit in the front of the bus and listen to music with y’all when I stilll could hear. Papa used to turn the music up real loud for me too on the way to his customers to make his deliveries.  For keeping me in Ms, Goldstein’s class knowing I may have needed a different environment. For coming to my first day of Junior High school (albeit afterschool WHO does that?) For pressing my hair SO GOOD the first day of Martin. For telling me that Brooklyn Tech was a memory (I got waitlisted and didn’t want to go to Summer School to get in because I didn’t want to go there and NANA and GRANNY knew it! ) To not beat myself up over it. (Mommy is STILL MAD in Heaven❤️) To standing outside Martin with Aunt Colette and Mommy because the girls didn’t like me but the boys did!  The most important lesson I learned was to put ME FIRST! NANA you loved us ALL independently and individually. You made sure we had toiletries, pens to do homework

South Side we OUTSIDE

 I haven’t been bothering ANYONE I stay to myself and take care of my child and my business! I saw two GORGEOUS apartments in NY that wasn’t the right fit for JJ and I. With Aunt Colette and Ms. May because no matter WHAT they have going ON they GOT me! So in ONE WEEK I have set in place the steps to for THE FIRST TIME in my LIFE do exactly WTF I WANNA do! It’s so LIBERATING!  I’m not letting NOBODY stress me OUT! Y’all can HAVE that! I’m JJ’s EVERYTHING! I’m such a GOOD MOTHER! BOTH TIMES! I ask GOD EVERY day to give me the strength to keep moving! Y’all don’t KNOW what I go through!  I don’t care WHO TALK about ME!  I don’t CARE! I always did! I always respect people that don’t respect me! I love who I LOVE! SO! I LISTEN and act RIGHT too! I co-sign on EVERYTHING y’all do! I give the fresh perspective, advice when solicited because WHO AM I TO JUDGE!  I’m so HAPPY and PROUD of myself! My Sister and I are a TAG TEAM! My FAMILY is AMAZING and Nana and Pop Pop didn’t CARE if anyone thou