Skip to main content

The Empire State


Eric Adams KNEW he was going to be Mayor LONG before he was elected. There are serious problems that have plagued the DOE for DECADES. Remote learning is inconvenient yes but it’s the safest route. It should be done TODAY. Until the end of the month. The mental health of the teachers is tantamount. 

During 2020 we didn’t have any service providers come to my home to assist Jermaine. The most crucial years for children born on the spectrum. After early intervention Pre-K is viral to Autistic children. This time is different. If you close the schools for a definitive amount of time and provide support services to students and parents. And PPE including at home kits. Remote social service availability. More testing sites in highly populated areas. 

EVERYTHING is about MONEY. The United States is still one of the richest countries in the world. We GOT it. The government is so corrupt and controlled so we are always at a stalemate about necessary stuff. We would love being home safe for a while  if y’all gave everyone support. 


Nobody said Governor Cuomo was innocent. No one said he was above the law. Yet he should of just  stayed until the end of his term. He knows what he is doing. He knows how to get money from Washington. This state needs money from Washington. He’s just first and foremost a Narcissistic. He was doomed to fail. He is not infallible. I remember he got BIG mad because First Lady McCray had some African American statues erected. So then he spent like 250k on some Italian Saint or something. All this fanfare. That’s not just an abuse of power and petty-that’s racist. I ain’t FORGOT. He’s an excellent politician though I met him during Hurricane Sandy he was right on my block. For a minute too. I respected that and we had a great conversation. 

Letitia James should be Governor or President because she and Jumanne Williams in my opinion are the face of Democracy in NY right now. If she did anything wrong EVER we would KNOW.  They understood the ASSIGNMENT! Kathy Hochul better NOT let them make her the scapegoat for their asses in Washington. As long as she don’t hate because she’s just a place filler. That was Jumanne’s job. Work on that ERAP portal and redistribute the money not claimed to the people waiting and make sure the affordable housing and apartment lottery system isn’t flawed or corrupt. Not being computer literate should not hinder you from utilizing  the services this state offers. 

Andrew Cuomo would still be Governor if Jumanne was his lieutenant. He ain’t want THAT. (I wrote it like that on purpose) Scott Stringer and Charles Schumer as well. To corny for some because they DO their job! They understood the ASSIGNMENT! There are a host of others. Anthony Weiner is a flawed human being and husband but he’s an excellent politician. I added the husband part because his wife donated money to David’s school years ago on behalf of Hilary Clinton because I asked her too. We talked about his ass because he would correspond with me. He enacted anything I asked him to do for people in his district. So hands on (no pun intended)He honored and served his constituents. He knows I love politics. I’m just NOT fucking with it in NY at ALL. Philanthropy will be my dedication to service. Non profits, schools, scholarships and startup funding. I want to be so affluent that if I believe in YOU I can help you. These politicians have the capability and means to make a difference! We ALL watched “Don’t look UP”


I really like Bill Deblasio. I know he is so happy this shit is over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣he was so nice to me like he’s cool peoples. It’s the black wife. So sad. I was the black partner. Imagine being on blast ALL the time. Even Tamron talked about it. It’s always the other way around. We went out to eat one day and I was eating Big David’s food off his plate because he’s skinny lmaoo. This lady was so mad in this diner y’all. I was 17. It was NY over there by the airport where McDonalds is now. Off of Rockaway boulevard. EVERYTHING he did sparred with the person who had to resign. Andy Cohen should mind the business that pays him. Donate some money to people of color who you make a living on degrading. 



Stay Safe and happy. We ALL we GOT NY


Instagram: @kimhermajesty

TikTok: queenkimhermajesty


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2026

  Healing comes in many forms. I can only speak for myself but setting firm boundaries and choosing not to engage works wonders. I literally see people’s names and recoil.  I always was making the effort. I’m not begging nobody to be in my life. I didn’t do nothing to nobody. JJ requires so MUCH of me. It’s funny because I realized just how much people don’t give AF when I stopped giving AF. I don’t CARE. If I NEVER spoke to some people again in LIFE  I will NEVER give AF. I laugh because life is so much easier without other people sh*t wearing you down. MAD out of NOWHERE. Creating FAKE conflict. Acting like yall not worried about ME but watch EVERYTHING I DO!  I raised a whole human being before I was forty. It was good and bad times but at least I can say I was present and didn’t give up. I tell a lot of jokes but I sleep good ever night behind my kids. I do. Can’t nobody make me feel BAD. Some of yall wanna dress like me, have my bubbly personality. Overcome adve...

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant wi...

Betty Baisley

 WCW I’m writing about my Grandmother for her birthday. The way she wanted me to when she was alive. The stories that my family attempt to elicit out of me. In 5th Grade I won the NYC Writing Contest based on an piece I wrote about Nana. I literally blocked it out guys ALL these years.  Not that  it was about her but the depth of the subject matter. It was the only time besides when Carlyn died and my Daddy that I really saw her cry HARD. Even now I feel like I am betraying her(I know for naught) Nothing fazed this WOMAN. To compensate for my deplorable handwriting God assigned me the gift of prose. Mommy was sooo elated. Ms. Rand too. It had been a HARD year for my family  I also have a great Memory and my paper Ms. Goldstein held on to it like Ms. Douglas and Ms. Kaplan and Karen Connors would later down the line. They always reread it over and over again and would look at me. When I feel weak and get tired of fighting the powers that be and who don’t BE I draw on ...