Skip to main content

Motherhood

 


I love my friends that don’t mind that I always have JJ. They always invite me with him knowing it’s HARD. I’m not trying to be morose it’s just not easy finding a “SITTER” I also don’t be wanting to be screaming through y’all events “come here JJ, don’t touch that JJ” If I ask to bring somebody it’s only for help. 


Shaquanna love him and help me on her days off (and when she comes home from work some nights no questions asked) Shirelle and Kristen stay inviting me somewhere with him. If I turn down an invitation chances are I had NO BABYSITTER I love y’all so much. 


What you see on the outside or hear from a HATER don’t be the fucking truth! I’m held up to the HIGHEST standards me and my FOUR senses! I go through the same SHIT everyone else go through I just never with GOD’s Grace sat on a curb but this bitch has sat in the DARK! 


 I’m happy though! I KNOW who I am and have found my purpose! I SEE how people ARE and I’m FINE with that just KEEP that same ENERGY’ A few years from now Moe and I are going to be rich and famous! I believe THIS I know THIS my parents, Godparents, grandparents, teachers and REAL friends been telling me this my ENTIRE LIFE! I didn’t believe in myself! 


JJ is making progress every day! Our family and the teachers are so happy! I learned to keep some things to myself tho! I couldn’t fathom after ALL the shit I been through since he was born HOW I could be unsupported! But you know what? I figured out with time and HEALING that it was Gods Plan. 


I’m not the type of person to act funny with NOBODY! I’m candid as a Mf because I grew up in an Era where we coined the phrase “ain’t no future in fronting” I see these LIKES! I KNOW what it IS! 


Mommy used to always say “favor ain’t fair” I’m a THREAT! I AM! A one person movement! No matter how much salt you throw on my name, talk about me and PLOT I’m ALWAYS gonna be OK! You know WHY??? Because I do GOOD by people! I do and y’all slips be showing (in Nana’s voice)2020 was supposed to be “the year WE SHIT on KIM”. But GOD, Covid and BIg David said “aht, aht, aht” (in JJ’s voice) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


Have a great night and Remember: be KIND and don’t COME for me if I ain’t SEND for YOU #MovingRightAlong

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2026

  Healing comes in many forms. I can only speak for myself but setting firm boundaries and choosing not to engage works wonders. I literally see people’s names and recoil.  I always was making the effort. I’m not begging nobody to be in my life. I didn’t do nothing to nobody. JJ requires so MUCH of me. It’s funny because I realized just how much people don’t give AF when I stopped giving AF. I don’t CARE. If I NEVER spoke to some people again in LIFE  I will NEVER give AF. I laugh because life is so much easier without other people sh*t wearing you down. MAD out of NOWHERE. Creating FAKE conflict. Acting like yall not worried about ME but watch EVERYTHING I DO!  I raised a whole human being before I was forty. It was good and bad times but at least I can say I was present and didn’t give up. I tell a lot of jokes but I sleep good ever night behind my kids. I do. Can’t nobody make me feel BAD. Some of yall wanna dress like me, have my bubbly personality. Overcome adve...

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant wi...

Betty Baisley

 WCW I’m writing about my Grandmother for her birthday. The way she wanted me to when she was alive. The stories that my family attempt to elicit out of me. In 5th Grade I won the NYC Writing Contest based on an piece I wrote about Nana. I literally blocked it out guys ALL these years.  Not that  it was about her but the depth of the subject matter. It was the only time besides when Carlyn died and my Daddy that I really saw her cry HARD. Even now I feel like I am betraying her(I know for naught) Nothing fazed this WOMAN. To compensate for my deplorable handwriting God assigned me the gift of prose. Mommy was sooo elated. Ms. Rand too. It had been a HARD year for my family  I also have a great Memory and my paper Ms. Goldstein held on to it like Ms. Douglas and Ms. Kaplan and Karen Connors would later down the line. They always reread it over and over again and would look at me. When I feel weak and get tired of fighting the powers that be and who don’t BE I draw on ...