Skip to main content

Seasons Change

As I begin my day I try to take the time to count my blessings. I am alive, healthy and have two wonderful and amazing sons who make life worth living. I am also in a great place. It was a long road for me to get where I am today. I am a work in progress but I am so thankful for the journey. I was stagnant for a long time. Content with a life that wasn't apart of God's plan for me any longer. I resisted change. I was comfortable yet I wasn't growing. 

I am a very outgoing person. People gravitate to me when I let my light shine. In the immortal words of John Lennon "Some say that I'm a dreamer" All of my life I have had lofty goals, aspirations and desires. I have achieved so many. I'm truly proud of myself. My role as a Mother is my highest achievement. Nothing can or will ever surpass that. I however am on a trajectory to reach my full potential. If not now when? So like with everything I do-I'm going hard. I don't want to wake up one day and say to myself "where did the time go?" 

So my new Blog "YOU are Enough" was created so I can share my life with you. Empowerment comes from within. Once discovered it can lead you anywhere YOU want to go. It must be reinforced. Your circle must be rounded with kind, genuine and creative souls. I can only speak for myself but when you let go of what is weighing you down EVERYTHING else will fall into place. So from the woman who has "been there and rocked that" you will be rewarded with a guide on how to live in the moment.

I AM EXCITED about including you all in my newest diary. Writers need to write like humans need oxygen. It is ingrained in our spirits. I will be spotlighting people from all walks of life. I will feature fashion pieces, human interest stories, political commentary and ANYTHING I feel I want to address. 

Again-thank you for taking this journey with me-you're in for a hell of a ride!


Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2026

  Healing comes in many forms. I can only speak for myself but setting firm boundaries and choosing not to engage works wonders. I literally see people’s names and recoil.  I always was making the effort. I’m not begging nobody to be in my life. I didn’t do nothing to nobody. JJ requires so MUCH of me. It’s funny because I realized just how much people don’t give AF when I stopped giving AF. I don’t CARE. If I NEVER spoke to some people again in LIFE  I will NEVER give AF. I laugh because life is so much easier without other people sh*t wearing you down. MAD out of NOWHERE. Creating FAKE conflict. Acting like yall not worried about ME but watch EVERYTHING I DO!  I raised a whole human being before I was forty. It was good and bad times but at least I can say I was present and didn’t give up. I tell a lot of jokes but I sleep good ever night behind my kids. I do. Can’t nobody make me feel BAD. Some of yall wanna dress like me, have my bubbly personality. Overcome adve...

Family Ties

When you are an overachiever, successful and KiND you can’t let people drain and drag you down because they can’t RELATE. It will change your personality because you will be on sets and in rooms that you don’t belong in.  Don’t you think I KNOW that if I was docile, submissive, subservient and STUPID what my life would be LIKE? Who I would of become? Where I would of ended up?  Until RECENTLY I HONESTLY was SCARED to TELL my STORY. I STILL wasn’t READY. But being at Auntie S’s beautiful home last Christmas and her pleading with me to WRITE our STORY with her beautiful, clear Doe looking eyes that mirror my Grendmothers I KNEW I had too. Nana used to look at me the SAME way.  Because my Uncle Sam who has ALWAYS had my BACK throughout my entire life whether it be OVERJOYED I was SKIPPING a GRADE. Helping  me write my business PLAN, letting me drive his BRAND new CAR for my road test and being the FIRST one in my FAMILY including my parents that I told I was pregnant wi...

Betty Baisley

 WCW I’m writing about my Grandmother for her birthday. The way she wanted me to when she was alive. The stories that my family attempt to elicit out of me. In 5th Grade I won the NYC Writing Contest based on an piece I wrote about Nana. I literally blocked it out guys ALL these years.  Not that  it was about her but the depth of the subject matter. It was the only time besides when Carlyn died and my Daddy that I really saw her cry HARD. Even now I feel like I am betraying her(I know for naught) Nothing fazed this WOMAN. To compensate for my deplorable handwriting God assigned me the gift of prose. Mommy was sooo elated. Ms. Rand too. It had been a HARD year for my family  I also have a great Memory and my paper Ms. Goldstein held on to it like Ms. Douglas and Ms. Kaplan and Karen Connors would later down the line. They always reread it over and over again and would look at me. When I feel weak and get tired of fighting the powers that be and who don’t BE I draw on ...